Hello every one Today i will show you how you can utilize the reserved bandwidth in any Windows Operating System.
So Simply follow My Steps.
First of all what are the things you would be needing.
1. A Windows Machine.
2. Some basic Knowledge. That’s all.
Now the steps.
1. Press the “Windows key+ R” on your keyboard.
2. A dialog box like below will appear then type in “gpedit.msc” and press enter.
3. A new Window Will open up.
4. Then Go To Computer Configuration>Administrative Templates>Network>QoS Packet Scheduler.
5. As you can see in the pic and on your screen there is a option called “Limit Reservable Bandwith” double click it.
6. A new window will open up and there will be some options you will see that the limit reservable bandwidth set to “Not Configured/Disabled”.
7. Set it to “Enabled” as soon you do that you will see the bandwidth limit will automatically reach to “80%” you have to set it to “0” and press Apply.
That’s it you are done.
Enjoy the full control over your internet connection.
Notice: You Will not see any significant improve in the connection speed unless you are on a slow connection like me for a internet connection that is already too fast to notice any changes this trick is useless.
Watch the video below for explanation of all steps: