- Find the login form on the website you want to hack
- Right-click on it and then click on ”Inspect element”
- Search on the window that appeared ”<form” and then ”action=”
- After it, there is a URL, If it ends by ”.js”, just copy it and paste it in the URL bar of your browser
- If it ends by ”.php”, type ”view-source:” before pasting the URL
- Then search something like ”password” in the code.
WARNING: This method works better with JS than with PHP. Sometimes, there is no URL after ”action=” but just a JS function. Then you have to press Ctrl+U to see the source and search for ”password” in the whole code.
Read Some Here!